Due to an abundance of caution regarding the safety of our staff and students during the Covid-19 pandemic, we have made the decision to cancel this summer's HCPA football camp. We plan to get back to our normal camp schedule in June 2021.
Why our Camp?
The Hill Country Passing Academy is designed to provide High School and Youth Quarterbacks, Wide Receivers, Running Backs and Defensive skill players with a high level of instruction in a low ratio of student to coach environment. Our belief is that the QB is football's most important position but it could not stand alone without the skill development from his RB's & WR's and the competitive skills from the DB's & LB's. With that in mind, we challenge all the skill players to develop strong leadership, work hard, learn and have fun.
- Drills taught and performed at our camps focus on developing sound mechanics that players can make a permanent part of their year round workouts.
- Each player will get a drills DVD and an individual DVD of himself performing the necessary drills to make him a better athlete.
- Videotape analysis of all Quarterbacks and skill players by each Camper's Coach during film sessions.
- All players will receive a complete Camp Manual that reinforces concepts and drills taught at camp.
- Detailed attention is paid to the importance of both footwork and vision in effective QB play.
- Extensive classroom and field work that aids all skill positions understanding different defenses and offensive schemes.
- Parents are invited to attend all sessions.